Collection of Information.
1. This website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Kaplan & Parker LLP, may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and webpages you visit (before, during, and after your visit to this website), the dates/times of such visits, information about your computer hardware and software, and other information that may also be readily available. In addition, Kaplan & Parker LLP, may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits and to enable Kaplan & Parker LLP, to enhance your browsing experience and collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Kaplan & Parker LLP, may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself including your name, your contact information, your organization, and/or certain other information that Kaplan & Parker LLP, may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may be denied access to certain website content, features, and/or services.
Use of Information.
1. Kaplan & Parker LLP, uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website to your interests and selecting content and services that you may find to be interesting and useful. Information about the content you view and the services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Kaplan & Parker LLP, tailor this website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. The information that you provide may also be used by Kaplan &
Sconzo, P. A., as part of its effort to keep you informed about events, products, and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Kaplan & Sconzo, P. A., may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Kaplan & Sconzo, P. A., will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with third parties pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing, but which you initiate knowingly.
3. Kaplan & Parker LLP, reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to appropriate governmental and/or regulatory authorities, if required by law and/or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of this Website is Not Secure.
Any information sent to Kaplan & Parker LLP, by Internet e-mail or through this website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to Kaplan & Parker LLP, over the Internet, either through this website or via Internet e-mail, is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney-Client Relationship.
Transmission of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Kaplan & Parker LLP, and you, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any senders/recipients.